tirsdag 27. januar 2009

Welcome to the best place in the entire world.


Hello my fellow bloggers, I am going to tell you about the place I live. I live in eastern norway in a "village" known as Pocket Valley. This is a place where everybody knows everybody, kind of like the state Minnesota in the US. We have an absolutely EXTREME ski-resort with a huge terrain park. You should also check out rema 1000 which is located in the very center of this neat little village. We don't have mountain dew in our village, which isn't pimp. But we do have solo! Here are some things you should check out if you ever come to Norway:

1. Our fjords

2. Our girls

3. Our boys

4. Our mountains

5. And my friend Philip

4 kommentarer:

Mrs. D sa...

Christain,

Great job on your post! What is the rema1000 that is located in the center of your village?

We are from a small town also. We have about 15,000 people in the town of Minden. How many do you have in your village?

You will be receiving a comment from one of my students soon.

Mrs. D
tidertechie.edublogs.org

Unknown sa...

Christain,
Your village sounds like fun. I wish we could snowboard where I live. I am so sorry about the Mountain dew thing, i would die if i didnt have at least one everyday. Your town also sounds very much like mine.

p.s. do you have a skype, or an xbox.

Unknown sa...

I like your home town it is like mind small and everybody knows everybody. I like the pictures that you have.

Unknown sa...

You seriously don't have mountain dew? lol. Well regardless of that, your village sounds nice. I'm not one for cold, however.


Kenzie
mckenzie08.edublogs.org