mandag 13. april 2009

Easter and Homework

Hey!

The 10 day long vacation has been wonderful. I have been skiing almost every day, and I have been to some nice sunny places in Norway, like Lillehammer and Lom. I have also worked quite a bit on my “russebuss” because it’s far from done yet, and the time is running away from us.

Yesterday I did some thinking about what I was going to write about for my senior project (yes I know I am late) and I came up with a couple of interesting topics. At first I wanted to write about King Henry VIII, but I found out he wasn’t as interesting to write about as Martin Luther King, Jr. So, I will write a text about the famous civil rights fighter. I think there is a lot to write about, and he has done some important things for the black race in the US.

Ingen kommentarer: