tirsdag 31. mars 2009

Challenge


What difference has blogging made to your life at school and home e.g. how has it changed how you learn, the challenges of blogging and how teachers might make the process easier?



I think blogging makes the school day more fun. I say this based on several reasons. First of all I would say that blogging is a good way to learn about new technology and opportunities that are easily accessible on the World Wide Web. I am glad that our teacher started this trend in class, because it really makes me more interested to do assignments now that I have my own place to put my own documents. It is also a very neat setup, so that you can find all you need from previous works without struggling. It hasn’t really affected my life very much, but as I mentioned; the fun of it knocks out different teaching-methods easily. I think the blogging makes it easier for our teacher as well, because she’s got all our blog-addresses and she can comment on our work right there. I usually blog at school, and not that much at home, I think I would blog way more if I was traveling or something, so that I could keep my friends updated.

To sum up: I believe the blogging part of this class makes it easier and more fun to both the students and the teachers.

Link to challenge here: 

http://theedublogger.edublogs.org/2009/03/27/the-student-blogging-challenge-celebration/#comment-3646

1 kommentar:

Sue Waters sa...

Hi Christian,

Thanks for entering the competition and for writing your post. You have done an excellent job explaining how blogging has helped you.

I hope you don't mind but I'm trying to work out what country you are from - but not quite sure.